Coatings for Plastics
Spraylat has developed a new line of water-based decorative finishes for plastics. These new products are part of Spraylat’s new NZ “Near Zero” VOC product family. NZ finish options include color coat, soft-to-the-touch, clear and metallic decorations. Included in this family of products are both one-component and two-component formulations.
Spraylat’s new NZ “Near Zero” VOC product line offer some important advancement when compared to existing, traditional 2K solvent-based products.
Features of NZ “Near Zero” VOC Products
- High Performance, Urethane Chemistry
- Option to use One or Two Component Processes
- “Near Zero” VOC Formulations
- Adhesion to Most Plastics; No Primer Required
- Full Range of Finishes
- Very Durable Coating
- Excellent Weathering, Environmental Resistance
- Significant Coating Cost Reduction in Service